Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wachaa....


It is 2.30 in the morning. Still cannot sleep. Lots of papers to mark as teachers need them by tomorrow. Even though I’m on leave, I was given this stupid exam papers two weeks ago by a good friend of mine, who is also very sympathy for things I have to do during my confinement. What did I do for the last two weeks? Nothing!! Hehe.. I just hang around here and there. Having a good time, good sleep, good food..and forget everything about school and work. Work. Work. Work. The essays make me sick because I need to read and correct them one by one. That’s what every teacher has to do throughout the year. The same old things!!! Ish, malasnyeee….. Malas pun kena buat. While marking papers I drink coffee from San Francisco Coffee (taknak kalah!) to keep me awake and fresh. Zizi bought the coffee and she was about to throw it in the bin. Luckily, she asked me first. Truly, I don’t drink coffee but I love the aromatic smell it produced especially in the morning. Brilliant smell!!!
Well, today, Khotim (maid) had a tooth-ache. Mama asked me to bring her to see a dentist. The problem is if I send her to the government clinic, then we may need to queue for some extend of time except that the cost is cheap (since belum gaji lagi). But, if I have to sent her to private, most likely it will cost around RM60-RM70 with the waiting time might not be that long…. What should I do aye?? To be decided later… Takkan nak potong gaji? Kejam pulak.. Ntah la..
Yesterday, me and Ardini, went to watch ‘Kungfu Panda’ at GSC Midvalley with Kakak & anak2 plus Candra, Wanee & kengkawan and Encik Aufi kita. The movie is dazzling, funny and frantic. We really enjoy it except to ONE person. Guess who? ARDINI. As usual, making all the noises and never sat still till the end.. It was an experienced to me. Me promise to meself NEVER, NEVER bring her again until she’s big enough to follow orders.. hihi..
Yaikkkss…the time is ten to four in the morning. Better continue me work before me feel asleep. Ciao.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com