Wednesday, May 7, 2008

mother's day gift

semalam dpt mother's day gift from my beloved hubby, ajib.he bought me a red shirt from kenzo... i really love it and the colour suits me well. thanks ajib. i really appreciate it. as for me, it was a big surprised.i tak harapkan apa2 pun for mother's day. happy sgt la biler dpt something especially from your husband.it shows that he really appreciate me as a mother of his daughters.

after giving birth,i mmg plan nak turunkan berat badan. but i dont want to talk about it. takut jadi hangat2 taik ayam. ikut flow aje. malam elakkan nasi. sebenarnya i cuba turunkan berat badan without taking any dietry supplementary. i buat ni utk ajib. kesian ajib.dah lama dia suruh kuruskan badan walaupun badan dia semakin naik. tapi tak kisahlah....... bila badan kurus, senang nak beli baju. ajib suka belikan baju. so, nanti senanglah dia nak beli lg bila kurus. hehehe...

to my ajib,
thanks for the gift. i really love and appreciate it very much. i love u so much...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com